Volunteer at scooter-eletrica.pt
Help promote a transition to electric mobility
scooter-eletrica.pt is part of an international platform that has been created for the purpose of promoting clean mobility solutions.
Scooters are among the most polluting vehicles. Some older models may emit more air pollution than a car.
In the city of Bangkok, mopeds generate as much as 60% of air pollution while only accounting for 10% of total fuel consumption by traffic in the city.Source: CleanTechnica.com
Scooters are heavy polluters, as shown in new research by European scientists in the journal Nature Communications. The pollution is so bad, the authors write, that the European Commission believes "that scooters will emit more air pollution than all other vehicles combined in Europe by 2020."Source: Forbes
e-scooter.co was launched in 2018 and has been visited from 230 countries and is visited on average from 174 countries every week.
People from many countries often send an email just to say thank you. The promotion of electric scooters can make a lot of people happy and can help reduce air pollution! The sooner buyers are convinced to choose electric, the sooner the air in cities becomes clean.
The management of the electric scooter guide is simple and does not cost much time. The tasks are mainly:
- Help discover and promote new electric scooters (market watch/research)
- Update/manage seller and price information
- Manage communication and social media (optional)
What you get
As a volunteer you will join an international network of electric vehicle and environment enthusiasts. As a volunteer you will receive the following:
- An official title, for example "Electric motorcycle reporter" or "EV market researcher"
- A professional email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular offers by manufacturers to test new electric vehicles and related products
- Free press tickets for EV events around the world
Besides these benefits, a contribution as editor of scooter-eletrica.pt may help to reduce air pollution and it can make a lot of people happy.
Interested to help promote electric scooters in Portugal?
Send an email to email@example.com or fill out the form below.